- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Would you like to have a decisive influence on the marketing and turnover in a market? Do you want to be the initiator and coordinator of all marketing activities and assume responsibility for the campaigns launched by a JYSK country? Can you handle leading at the distance? Can you multi-task, keep cool when things are hectic, and prioritize so that you use your own time and that of your employees in the most effective way? Do you have the ambitions, the competencies and the skills to develop at the JYSK speed?
Then you may be the person we are looking for!
We are seeking a Sales Manager for Greece. You will refer to the Regional Head of Sales, who is overall responsible for turnover and gross profit of a number of countries.
You will be part of a dynamic team of over 35 people who make up the Sales & Expansion Department at the JYSK Head Office in Aarhus.
Your typical tasks are to:
- Prepare individual campaigns – from article selection to campaign evaluation
- Price the entire assortment and contribute to the development of the best possible assortment composition
- Monitor our competitors and thus ensure our competitiveness on price and assortment
- Handle the controlling of key figures and launch necessary activities to reach determined goals
- Ensure optimum information to the stores – primarily via JYSK Intranet
In addition, your workday will include a number of ad hoc tasks and recurring tasks related to the changing seasons.
You will assume the management responsibility of a Sales Coordinator and a Sales & Marketing Assistant who work out of the JYSK office in Athens.
You must expect 15-20 travel days per year.
You Bring dedication and…
- You are an active team player, with the ability to also solve problems on your own
- You are good at planning your time and meeting deadlines
- You have an analytical and structured approach to your tasks
- You are passionate about retail
- Your communication skills are good – and you speak and write English fluently
- You have good skills in Excel
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with Business Intelligence
- It is an advantage if you have leadership experience
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- a competitive bonus that reward great sales and results
- opportunities for development and first-class practical trainings
- the chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- a great company culture
JYSK has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,300 stores worldwide today. To secure future growth, we need the best employees.
Seize this great opportunity to become part of JYSK. If you bring dedication, you will meet possibilities.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Regional Head of Sales, Anna Muromtseva at +45 40 90 54 89.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.