IT Helpdesk Supporter
- Bulevardul Mihail Kogălniceanu 53, București 030167, Romania
JYSK is an ambitious fast growing Danish Retail company with a solid financial background that values dedicated hard work. We have 91 stores in Romania and are planning to open many more in the coming years.
JYSK Romania, part of a Danish retail chain, is looking for a competent and business oriented Helpdesk Supporter with potential to develop with the business. The Helpdesk Supporter will be responsible for supporting all stores and administration in IT and system related issues.
The IT Helpdesk Supporter will refer to the Team Leader HelpDesk Romania & Bulgaria.
Your main tasks will be:
• To support all stores placed in Romania;
• To ensure that all hardware and software is ordered, delivered and tested before a new store opening;
• To ensure that all stores have a good knowledge of rules, routines, procedures and our store systems;
• To answer incoming calls and log all internal customer questions and issues accurately and efficiently into ticketing system;
• To develop and improve administrative routines and procedures.
The ideal candidate has retail experience and is used to work with store systems. Your educational background is less important but you must have an interest in IT and be a good communicator. Candidates with no retail background must be willing to work in one of our stores in order to get familiar with the store systems.
• You are at native level in Romanian and fluent in English; Bulgarian is considered an advantage;
• You have 3 years experience with support or helpdesk from a similar position; Retail experience is considered an advantage;
• You are service minded and have a friendly, open and patient approach.
• You have strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• You are process and procedure oriented.
• You have strong written and oral communication skills.
• You are a team player, self motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to handle changing priorities.
• You are flexible and willing to support the stores outside of normal working hours.
• You have a clean driving record
What can you expect from us?
• An immense development opportunity - personal and professional;
• An opportunity to work in a young and fast growing organization;
• An intense and customized introduction period;
• An attractive salary package;
The job is based in Bucharest, but travelling activity within Romania should be expected.
Interested? Then send your CV and application in English. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.