- Meteorytowa, 80-299 Gdańsk, Poland
JYSK is continuing our global growth, and one of the primary tasks of the IT departments is to support the continued expansion. We are going full speed ahead on the implementation of new solutions, enhancements to existing solutions and integration of new countries.
To ensure that we will continue to be able to offer the best possible support for the entire organization we are looking for a talented and ambitious IT Specialist for our IT Client Infrastructure team.
Working from our head office in Gdańsk, you will be part of a team of 9 people.
The team serves all 21 countries in JYSK Nordic, and has the responsibility to maintain and support our IT endpoint devices across the organization.
The work is primarily focused at administrating, maintaining and supporting desktops, laptops, Android based devices, electronic shelf labels (ESL) and POS systems.
Our store environment and administrative environment mainly consists of Windows 10 based devices. We also have a large number of Android devices, and some MacOS devices as well.
Other technologies frequently encountered are SCCM, Active Directory, PowerShell, Group Policies, Microsoft 365, Java, MDM system, Nagios and ESL.
We consider experience with any of these as a benefit, but not a prerequisite.
You Bring dedication and you…
- Ensure that things work better when you leave than when you arrive.
- Learn fast, and apply creativity when solving problems.
- Like learning new technologies, and approaching new problems.
- Are willing and able to help highly skilled colleagues within a large retail organization.
- Are able to work with tasks as well as with projects of various sizes.
- Have a helpful mindset when assisting our second line organization.
- Have good communication skills in English.
You Meet possibilities and…
- An IT organization with a fix-once philosophy.
- An Introductory program and appropriate training in relevant technologies.
- Work in a constantly developing international environment, with the possibility of continuous improvement of your competences.
- A team with a healthy focus on work/life balance – with us it’s not a cliché, it’s a reality.
- An informal work environment with committed professionals.
- A comfortable workplace – including a canteen with a dedicated chef, a gym, free parking, health care insurance and MultiSport card.