Security Specialist, IT Network & Security
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Significant global growth, accelerating requirements and constant new security developments, this, together with a large IT focus in JYSK's strategy, leads to more tasks for our Network and Security team. To be on top of it all, our team is looking for highly motivated colleagues – are you ready to join us?
You will be part of a seven-person team of specialists responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and operation of our company-wide IT security solutions and our global network.
You will work closely with the team, all areas of IT and the stakeholders. This includes our developer, server team and e-business. You will help them devise and set up security solutions, perform security assessments, and in general ensure that security is at a good level.
You will also work on the team's own projects to improve manageability, a more dynamic structure and visibility. Always with one goal in mind: reliability, performance and good security.
Our security is a best-of-breed system. You have first experience with public key certificates, proxying, VPN, vulnerability scanning, hardening, scripting, XML, JSON, Swagger, RESTful, Saml2.0, OAuth or OIDC? Then take your next step!
You Bring dedication and…
- You have practical experience with operation of common security technologies
- You have a good understanding of IP networks
- You are good at making things work in practice – and at getting to the bottom of a problem if you have to
- You see possibilities and can come up with good creative solutions
- You would rather automate, than be stuck in routine work
- Your finger is on the pulse on vulnerabilities and security technologies
- You are curious by nature and a fast learner
- You are a helpful person
- You can communicate your professional knowledge to end users as well as experts
- You have good communication skills in English as well as in Danish
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A stimulating job, in a rapidly developing field with lots of opportunities to learn
- An IT organization with a fix-once philosophy
- Training in relevant technologies
- A department with a healthy focus on work/life balance
- An opportunity to influence the IT landscape of one of Denmark’s fastest expanding retailers
- An informal work environment with committed professionals
- Benefits like health care insurance, staff canteen, gym, and pension plan
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Team Manager Bjørn Hee at +45 89397500 or send us your application and your CV by clicking “I'm interested”.
We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.