Media Coordinator, Marketing
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Do you have interest in media and enjoy tasks that require a sharp attention to details? Are you an organised and independent person? Would you like to be part of an international Marketing team?
Then you may be our new Media Coordinator!
You will be part of our Campaign and Media team with 14 people in the Marketing department, and you will refer to our Head of Campaign and Media. You will be working from our Head Office in Brabrand.
The aim with this new position is to ensure a continuous high quality and smooth execution of our media. It is a permanent position, however during the first 6-12 months; you will be working partly as maternity cover for a Marketing Coordinator position, where you will be handling production of national and local campaign papers. After the 6-12 months, you will be handling full time tasks as a Media Coordinator.
You bring dedication and you…
- Have interest and preferably some years of experience with different media
- Enjoy working in an organized and structured way
- Understand the importance of having global standards and concepts (one concept fits all)
- Like working independently as well as in teams
- Have a flair for numbers and reporting – Excel and BI skills is an advantage
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A great possibility for personal development
- Involvement and contribution to the overall media plan for more than 28 JYSK countries
- Variating tasks and possibility to join in on ad hoc projects
- Many interfaces both internally in JYSK but also with external agencies
- A professional but still informal work environment with great colleagues across many countries
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Campaign and Media, Helle Møller Pedersen at [email protected]
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested” no later than June 7th, 2020.