Range and Design Intern - Autumn 2020
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Can you say “Yes” to:
Want an internship within product development, furniture design or design in general? Want to be part of the creative process in an international company? Want an internship where you will get your own projects?
Our Range and Design department focuses on the future in JYSK and we are looking for an intern for Range and Design for autumn 2020. The opportunities are many; you can be studying design or furniture design, the important thing is that you are eager to learn and want to get a valuable experience of the creative processes in a large organisation.
We offer you a 3-6 month internship, where you can be a part of our Range and Design department at our Head Office in Brabrand, Aarhus. You will get thorough knowledge of the design process in JYSK and depending your educational background, we will customise your internship.
You will work in an international environment, where no two days are alike, and you will cooperate with competent, dedicated and experienced colleagues in an informal environment with a down-to-earth way of communicating.
You bring dedication and you…
- Are following a relevant study program focusing on product development, design, furniture design etc.
- Have a lot of drive and strong work ethics and are detail-oriented. High-level fluency in English, good Danish skill will be regarded as an advantage.
- Are capable of working independently, and you adapt easily to the changes of a busy workday.
- Are a user in Adobe Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop.
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
The chance to become a part of a small and informal team, where you will:
- Work with upcoming trends
- Develop and design new articles
- Work with graphic design within existing range
- Help develop themes, color and concept for different departments
- Work with other practical tasks
Call Range and Design Manager Rikke Blæsild at +45 89 39 75 83/+45 28 93 65 83 or send us your application, examples from your portfolio and your CV in English through our website as soon as possible by clicking “I’m Interested”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process, when we have found the right candidate.
Please indicate relevant internship requirements from your education institute.
The position is unpaid.