Deputy Store Manager - Derby or Swadlincote £21,750 (Plus OTE Bonus)
- Mansfield Road , Derby / The Pipeworks, Swadlincote, Derby / Swadlincote, United Kingdom
- Phone Number for Contact: +44 1283 808108
You might not have heard of us (yet), but millions across the world have.
In 1979 we opened the first ever JYSK store in Denmark, since then we have raised the JYSK flag in more than 50 countries worldwide with over 2,800 stores.
At JYSK, we were founded on the principle of ‘A Great Offer’, our size and scale means that we can offer our customers great products at very competitive prices.
We are ambitious, we have an international goal of reaching 5000 stores, the UK is very much part of reaching those numbers.
Going hand-in-hand with our growth goal, we have a ‘People’ goal to achieve as many internal progressions as possible to fill the management positions of the future.
Want to be part of that…?
If you Bring Dedication, you will Meet Possibilities.
Why are you one of the most important people in the JYSK team…?
…because you are our FUTURE.
Can you deliver excellent customer service every day, to understand the needs of the customer and ensure you achieve them?
Can you see yourself as part of a team playing and winning together?
Do you want real responsibility and respect from day one?
· You love customers and always put them first
· You have a passion to make the sale
· You thrive in a busy and challenging environment
· You are willing to learn and step outside your comfort zone
· You are strong as part of a team
· You want to achieve targets and smash bonus
· You can see yourself having a future and growing with JYSK
It is critical to the success of JYSK that we recruit the right people; we are looking for people that are hardworking and ambitious for the future. That is because those people we recruit are part of our future.
Therefore, we believe personality and attitude are the most important element of a recruitment process to look at, which means our process is built upon finding out about you.
· The ‘Hiring’ Manager will review your application within 48 hours.
· If successful, within one week you will receive a link to answer two questions on video and complete some online assessments.
· If successful, within two weeks of application you will attend a final face-to-face interview.
· If successful, you will be starting with JYSK sooner than you think! Welcome to the Team.