Email Marketing Specialist
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Can you say yes to:
Passionate about Email marketing, automations, deliverability?
Experience in creating business value through Email marketing with a strong commercial approach?
Then you might be our new Email Marketing Specialist.
Overall, you will be responsible for the development of our email marketing activities across all markets through strong communication and guidance towards international colleagues and a strong focus on best practice within email marketing.
You will be responsible for our deliverability, automations, performance, reporting and the email marketing platform MAPP.
You bring dedication and you…
- Live and breathe for email marketing
- Knows what drives customers from newsletters
- Have a strong commercial mindset
- Have basic knowledge about deliverability
- Have experience in working with email automations and trigger mails
- Know your KPIs and what drives them
- Will play a central role in getting our email activities to interact with our other digital marketing activities
- Are eager to work in a global environment
- Are strong in communicating in both Danish and English
- Are able to work independently and in a structured way
- Are a team player
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Overall responsibility for developing and coordinating email marketing activities in all our markets
- Responsibility for the deliverability in all markets
- Responsibility for our email platform and a large email database – keeping it clean and making it grow
- Responsibility for supporting and guiding international colleagues both in best practice principles and technical issues
- Responsibility for developing and setting up automations and triggers across all markets
- Responsibility for making campaign plan for all countries
- Responsibility for reporting of our performance across all markets
- Responsibility for training new colleagues
- Close cooperation with our platform provider and other tech providers
- Involvement in digital marketing activities across all digital marketing platforms
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogs and cooperation with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
Further questions can be adressed to Team Leader Digital Marketing Operations, Mette Schacht: [email protected] or +45 42764797.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested” no later than December 8, 2019.