Graduate, Sales & Expansion
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Are you passionate about marketing, sales and retail?
Do you want to be part of a professional organisation with global success?
Would you be interested in an international graduate programme at our Head Office?
Then you may be the person we are looking for!!
JYSK expands continuously into new countries, and we are now seeking a graduate for an internal development programme in our Sales & Expansion Department. A JYSK graduate must have the potential and the drive to become one of the best managers of the retail industry.
The duration of the graduate programme is 9-12 months. You will be challenged – personally and professionally – in numerous ways, and you will gain valuable insight into the operation of a modern, international retail organisation with global success.
We expect the right candidate to start the graduate programme no later than 1st of March 2020.
You Bring dedication and you…
- may be, e.g., a Bachelor of International Retail and Marketing, a Bachelor of Economics and Business Administration BSc (EBA) or a Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration MSc (Econ.) - or hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. We prefer you to have some retail experience
- are able to communicate in a clear and simple way in English – verbally as well as in writing
- have an analytical approach to tasks – and you have a way with numbers
- are result-oriented and have the ability to structure, follow up on and finalise your daily tasks
- have a commercial approach to things – and you know how to focus on the customer
- value working closely with your colleagues in performing tasks and solving problems
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
Your ‘basecamp’ will be the Sales & Expansion Department. After 9-12 months, you will be assigned to a JYSK country and assume co-responsibility for sales and marketing in the country. Your primary tasks will be the selection of articles for marketing, pricing activities, assortment management and monitoring of competitors. In addition, you will participate in a manager development programme at the Head Office.
You will be able to use your educational background for performing challenging tasks – and for contributing new approaches and perspectives to ongoing projects.
During and after the graduate programme you will have to travel for meetings and competitor monitoring (app. 15-20 travel days per year).
You will be part of a dynamic and demanding team where your results and initiatives are appreciated. We are an informal group – and the distance between ideas and actions is short.
Any questions? Please contact Sales Director Michael Panduro Lauge at +45 8939 7500.
Otherwise, send us your CV and short application (in one document) by clicking on “I’m interested” as soon as possible and no later than 31st of December, 2019.
Read more about being a Graduate in JYSK here