Customer Service Advisor - Full Time £18,025
- Pepper Rd, Hazel Grove, Stockport SK7, UK
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe with more than 2,800 stores worldwide.
At JYSK we focus on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel at very competitive prices. We have ambitious growth plans in UK and Ireland.
Why Join Us?
Do you have a passion for providing excellent Customer Service? Are you a team player with great communication skills? Then you could be our new Customer Service Advisor!
We’ll offer you –
- A modern, welcoming Customer Contact Centre with free onsite parking
- Friendly and fun team atmosphere
- Great value breakfast and lunch plan - saving a fortune!
- Company Pension Scheme & Staff Discount of 20% after 3 months service
- Team incentives and social evenings
- Encouragement to learn and progress in your career
Your main responsibilities:
- Handle and resolve incoming customer enquiries through calls, email, social media and webchat
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience for each and every customer
- Respond to customer queries in a professional and polite manner
- Responsible for admin tasks including refunds, claims and daily contact with our transport carriers
- Daily communication with our colleagues in stores
We want you because:
- You are a team player, with the ability to solve problems on your own
- You enjoy working to achievable targets and goals
- You have the ability to use various systems to complete your daily tasks
- You are quick to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment
- You are service minded, flexible and find it easy to communicate in speech and writing
40 hours per week with various shift patterns between 8am-7pm Monday to Friday, and every other Saturday (with a day off during the week).