Store Concept Manager Romania & Bulgaria
- Bulevardul Iuliu Maniu, București, Romania
Do you want to be part of the retail company who is opening around 22 new stores / year in Romania & Bulgaria? Do you like to travel around the countries in order to support your teams in arranging the stores and your stores with the concept before opening? Do you want to join an international company that constantly trains and develops its employees at all levels? Do you like all stores to be very attractive for customers?
Then, you can be are our new colleague, Store Concept Manager for Romania & Bulgaria.
What can you expect to be doing, day to day?
- You have overall responsibility for the store concept implementation in all stores and store activities in the countries in close cooperation with Store Activity Coordinator and Retail in the countries
- Plan and carry out store front projects for all store activities from layout proposal to approval of invoice
- Ensure the quality of store activities in the stores
- Be a business partner for retail and Inform them about conceptual deviation in stores, noted during store visits
- Follow up on concept implementation in close cooperation with Store Concept Coordinator
- Facilitate the great communication between departments and ensure a clear and fast transfer of information to the stores regarding changes in concepts
- Continuously educate and train within own Retail organisation to secure a high conceptual awareness among them
- Participate in workshops and trainee programs
- You are following up on and being a daily manager for Store Concept Coordinator, Store Activity Coordinator and the store opening team members, using JYSK Values & Leadership
We would like a person who can make a difference for our Company – every day....
Therefore we seek a person having the following qualifications:
- Experience in opening retail stores
- Fluent English (both written & verbal)
- Friendly and “customer first” oriented attitude
- Ability to organise own work, to communicate efficient, to prioritise workload to meet deadlines; Multitasking
- Ability to support the team and to motivate them, especially in the pick times
- Initiative, good team skills and flexible personality
- Positive, problem solving attitude
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Driver license
- Willingness for travelling – 50% of the time
We offer you:
- opportunities for development and the possibility for an international perspective on your career
- the chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- the responsibility to influence important key figures
- a company culture with fast and practical decision at all levels in the organisation
- company car
- structure and concepts that create opportunities for you to deliver excellent results
Curious? Then send your CV until 01st of November. Only selected candidates will be contacted.