Product Owner, E-business
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Can you say “yes” to:
Commercial thinking, prioritization, defining stories, planning and execution? Do you have a passion for E-business and omnichannel solutions?
You are a Product Owner? Or a Project Manager? Running Scrum today?
Do you possess knowledge about IT and the business?
Want to be a part of the ongoing development of a true global retail success story?
Well, then this is your chance.
JYSK is constantly growing and so is our E-business department with an increasing strategic focus on delivering new functionalities to our customers. JYSK has the ambition on reducing time to market for IT development and bringing the business and IT closely together.
We are looking for a Product Owner with a strong commercial drive who is ready to assume the responsibility for delivering business impact through IT development tasks.
The Product Owner secures that the team’s deliveries matches the wish described from the business. The team focus on solutions and processes for selling by improving seamless customer journeys to sell, exchange and return anywhere across all channels.
You translate goals and strategies to the team’s work life and daily tasks – defining the product vision. You also secure that the stakeholders are heard and involved in the right time. The scrum master will be one of the key stakeholders.
You bring dedication and you…
- Are able to document at least 2-5 years of experience within E-business project management, either as Product Owner or as another key role
- Work Experience with scrum teams and or the agile approach to IT development
- Know how to link business and IT and base decisions on facts
- Strong commercial mindset
- Work structured, focus on details and a good team player
- Are able to maintain and prioritize the Team Backlog in Jira
- Have a commercial approach to solutions – and you know how to focus on the customer
- Are fluent in English
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Will get independent management of business related IT projects – from launch to completion – including stakeholder management, leading meetings and making sure all parties deliver on time
- Will be responsible for the implementation of new functionalities across the business, signing off the acceptance criteria’s
- Have interface with IT and JYSK developers in Ukraine
- Will be part of a dynamic and demanding team where your results and initiatives are appreciated
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an e-mail to Head of Project & Content Lisbet Ritter, [email protected], or send us your application and your CV by clicking “I’m interested” as soon as possible and no later than November 13, 2019.