Social and Digital Marketing Assistant €25,000+
- Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, Ireland
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe and has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,800 stores worldwide today. Every week three new JYSK stores open somewhere in the world.
The JYSK business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel at very competitive prices. We have ambitious growth plans in Ireland over the next 5 years.
Why join us?
Do you have a passion for and experience in Social and Digital Marketing? Are you a structured and quality-conscious team player? Then you might be our new Social and Digital Marketing Assistant!
Your overall responsibility will be to increase the awareness and image of JYSK through handling and optimization of social media and digital activities. You will be also the one to secure that our campaign papers are ready for the customers.
You will refer to the Sales Manager and have a functional reference to the JYSK Nordic Head of Social Media & Digital Marketing located in Denmark.
You will have 10-15 travel days per year.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for digital planning/coordination for Ireland across digital media to support overall campaign plans
- Maintenance of jysk.ie (in Drupal) – creation of landing pages for different Special Activities and big campaigns in JYSK
- Responsible for daily operations on social media (Daily posts, campaigns, advertisement, optimization)
- Basic level of SEO optimization (SEO Content) & Google Adwords
- Responsible for creating Newsletters in electronic system MAPP and integrating these with upcoming campaigns and Activity calendar, reporting on success of E-mail marketing campaigns
- Responsible for creating, implementing and monitoring blog posts for JYSK.ie in coordination with JYSK Nordic Content Specialist
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting of activities on different Digital channels
- Generation of campaign papers in our internal manuscript system, including proofreading
- Compliance with our marketing concepts and guidelines
- Registration and updating of various data
- Communication towards stores
We want you, because:
- You are a team player, with the ability to solve problems on your own
- You have the ability to structure, follow up on and finalise your daily tasks
- You have an analytical approach to tasks
- You are a driving force in social media, as well as a super user of platforms and also have an interest in and an understanding of how social media is best used commercially within retail
- You think commercially and still have the ability to engage users in new and innovative ways
- You are service minded, flexible and find it easy to communicate in speech and writing
- You have a strong customer focus and the ability to meet our clients on social media in a professional and humble manner
- Have practical experience in Photoshop and Google Analytics
- Preference to be user in CMS (Drupal)