SAP BW Developer
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Our global growth continues, and the most important task of our IT department is to support our continued expansion by delivering IT solutions for the entire corporation. To our SAP BI Team at the head office in Brabrand, Aarhus we now need another SAP BW Developer.
The SAP BI Team is part of the JYSK IT SAP department of 35+ highly skilled SAP professionals, including business consultants, developers and basis consultants. We value our open and relaxed work environment, and despite differences in task areas, cross-department professional dialog and feedback are never far away.
You will be working with daily operation and development using state of the art SAP BI tools such has SAP BW on HANA, SAP HANA, SAP Data Services and the SAP Business Objects BI Platform.
In addition to SAP BW on HANA and SAP BI tools, our SAP landscape consists of SAP ECC Retail on HANA, SAP CAR, SAP Hybris Marketing, SAP Forecast & Replenishment, SAP PO, SAP HCM and SAP EWM. Coming up is a new unified commerce platform, where the BI tools will play a central role in bringing the commerce data to life and support the JYSK strategy aiming at even better usage of data through strong solutions for data exploration and analytics.
Going forward our roadmap therefore points out very interesting work and projects towards Advanced Analytics, SAP Analytic Cloud and SAP BW4/HANA.
You Bring dedication and you...
- Have at least 3 years of experience with the SAP BW.
- Preferably have experience with SAP HANA and/or SAP Data Services.
- Have strong data analysis skills, mastering SQL and dimensional modelling.
- Are an independent and responsible person with personal drive, who takes pride in taking the lead and complete tasks as agreed and in time.
- Are eager to learn.
- Are able to develop SAP BI solutions through the entire process from requirements specification to deployment and operation.
- Are fluent in English, spoken as well as written and it is an advantage if you also speak Danish fluently.
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Responsibility of daily operation, monitoring and error handling in our SAP BI System landscape ensuring and optimizing data loads and carrying out system maintenance tasks in cooperation with SAP Basis and JYSK’s Hosting partner.
- Responsibility of designing and ensuring the process of handover from development to operation.
- A job with development and educational tasks in close cooperation with our BI Super Users and Data Owners from the various business units.
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally, e.g. within the area of predictive analytics and machine learning.
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogs and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action.
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority.
If you have any questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact Team Manager, SAP BI, Michael Sørensen on [email protected] or +45 4132 7769 - or send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.