HR business partner JYSK Logistics, Distributionscenter Uldum
- Lars Larsens Vej, 7171 Uldum, Denmark
JYSK is looking for a HR Business Partner in Logistics
Are you up for an exciting opportunity as HR Business Partner in JYSK Distributions Center in Uldum, Northern Europe biggest warehouse with capacity for more than 226.000 pallets handled of the 400 employees?
You are given the opportunity to influence the daily HR work in the Distribution Center where sparring with leaders, training of employees, talent management and reaching a top level in employer branding are some of your most important tasks.
Are you the one who can make our HR strategy operational and create value in the organisation? In JYSK we always want to improve our performance and set the strongest team, and therefore, we extend our HR function in Uldum with a new position as HR Business Partner, who will be a part of the management team and who will be responsible for all areas of Human Resources in the Distributions Center.
In this position, you will be overall responsible for HR in the Distribution Center, and you are the one taking the lead in being business partner for the Managers, developing the right training for the employees, ensuring the important work with pipeline on all levels through our JYSK talent management tools and see employer branding as a natural part of your daily work.
“Safety first” is our way of telling that we strive for a safe and sure environment on our JYSK workplace. In the position you will be the driving force in ensuring that the newly implemented ISO 45001 runs smoothly, you are the daily responsible for Health and Safety work and see the potential in working proactive within this area.
As HR Business Partner you will report direct to the Logistics Manager in Uldum and in Matrix reference to the HR Manager Logistics. Physically you are located in our distribution Center in Uldum, situated near by Horsens. Travel activity between 5-10 days a year after the more intensive introduction period.
You Bring Dedication and you…
- Have minimum 5 years of relevant experience within HR and tried out being a successful business partner for managers
- Have experience in specific HR tasks such as recruitment, performance management, working with pipeline, training and leader sparring in a broad sense.
- Know how to work with employer branding and create/maintain an influencer culture amongst other through social media
- See the work with Safety and warehouse environment as an important and interesting task
- Work with a result-oriented approach and by nature are an independent and proactive person with a lot of positive energy and humor.
- Build relations on all levels in the organization and by heart like working with and through people.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English and not afraid to speak up
You Meet Possibilities and…
- get an independent job with a high level of freedom and responsibility
- get an international career in a fast developing successfull global retail company
- opportunities for personal development and training
- become a part of the JYSK logistics management team with 6 engaged and ambitious colleagues
- a great company culture where colleague, tradesman and corporate spirit are the core values – and we are proud of living them all
- working in a cross cultural environment with dedicated colleagues on every single position
JYSK have grown from one physical store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2.600 stores internationally, and more than 20 online stores. We have 4 Distributions centers placed in Denmark, Sweden, Poland and Bulgaria with a total capacity of +600.000 euro pallets. To ensure our future growth, we need the best employees. Seek the opportunity to become a part of JYSK and our success. If you bring dedication, you will meet possibilities.
Would you like to join our team? Send us a brief application with your CV in English by clicking “I’m interested” no later than September 15th, 2019. We will handle the applications as we receive them. If you have any questions, please feel free to call HR Manager Logistics, Mette Møller on +45 2810 9761