Property Acquisition and Development Manager
- Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, Ireland
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe and has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,800 stores worldwide today. Every week three new JYSK stores open somewhere in the world.
The JYSK business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel at very competitive prices. We have ambitious growth plans in Ireland over the next 5 years.
You will be responsible for identification and delivery of development opportunities across a multi-faceted property portfolio and in the repairs and maintenance of all property assets to ensure that the value of the portfolio is maintained.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Management of all the property across all units/outlets
- Identification of new property sites
- Control of all property related costs, such as rent, rates and service
- Oversee of all property transactions and relationships with landlords.
- Oversee of all external service providers engaged with the above activities.
- Participation in weekly property meeting with Senior Management.
- Produce property submissions for the board meetings
You will currently be operating as a Property Manager with in the retail and/or hospitality and leisure sector. This role will require travel throughout Ireland and occasional travel within Europe.
Because we work in a matrix organisation, you not only report to the Country Manager, but also to the Expansion Director of Real Estate in Denmark.
The Head Office is located in Rathcoole, but you will be responsible for the whole of Ireland. You will regularly participate in meetings and training sessions in different countries in Europe.