Sales Coordinator - Dublin Area
- Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, Ireland
JYSK has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,800 stores worldwide today. To secure future growth, we need the best employees.
Seize this great opportunity to become part of JYSK. If you bring dedication, you will meet possibilities.
JYSK is looking for a dedicated Sales Coordinator
At JYSK we create regular promotional campaigns and we’re looking for a dedicated Sales Coordinator to help support this activity.
We will give you the opportunity to influence our marketing activity and have a direct impact on our revenue.
We’re looking for somebody that is analytical by nature, adopts a logical approach to problem solving and feels comfortable working with data. You should be familiar with excel and happy to analyse numbers.
At JYSK we’re passionate about hiring people that are the right fit so personality and attitude are key. We will provide full on-the-job training and ensure you have a comprehensive introduction program.
You will be placed at our local Head Office in Dublin area but your Sales Manager will be placed in Denmark.
Your typical tasks will include:
• Selecting and pricing articles for marketing campaigns.
• Preparing and creating campaigns; from the selection of campaign articles to evaluation when the campaign has ended.
• Make proposals for pricing of the product assortment.
• Monitor competition and ensure that our prices remain competitive.
• Monitor key figures and take actions to ensure KPI’s are met
• Ensure that country stores get the information they need - primarily via the JYSK intranet.
In addition, your workday will include a number of ad hoc tasks and recurring tasks related to the changing seasons in store. You will have 10-15 travel days per year.
You bring dedication and...
• You may be a Bachelor of Economics or Business Administration BSc (EBA), a Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration MSc(Econ.) or similar. Ideally, you should have some retail experience.
• You are an active team player, with the ability to also solve problems on your own.
• You have an analytical approach to tasks and you have a way with numbers.
• You are result-oriented and have the ability to structure, follow up on and complete your daily tasks.
• You have a commercial approach to things and you know how to focus on the customer.
• You value working closely with your colleagues in performing tasks and solving problems.
You meet possibilities and...
• opportunities for development and first-class practical training
• the chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
• a great company culture
• a central role in developing JYSK Ireland
• a varied working day