- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Are you driven and motivated by working with store concepts, and creating the best floorplans? Are you a great communicator?
If so, then here is your chance to become part of our Store Design team!
Store Design is a part of Retail Development, which consist of 25 skilled colleagues, who are all specialists within their own field. You will be joining our young and dynamic 4-person Store Design team. You will have cross-organizational interaction, particularly with the JYSK countries, and you will refer to our Store Design Team Leader.
In Store Design, we ensure that our customers get the optimal shopping experience when visiting our stores in more than 20 countries. We work with AutoCAD and experience with this or similar programs is a plus.
The position is located at JYSK head office in Brabrand, Aarhus. You must expect 10-15 travelling days per year.
You bring dedication and you..
Will have the following responsibilities:
- Create store layouts based on existing store concepts and guidelines
- Update layouts in connection with store conversions/relocations
- Assume the responsibility for selected countries, including communication via e-mails, phone calls, country visits, Skype meetings with relevant functions
- Assume the responsibility for communicating and coordinating the process of store layout and for ensuring that deadlines are met
- Secure item lists in Excel for each activity
You meet possibilities and you..
- May be a Retail Designer or something similar
- Are fluent in written and spoken Danish and English
- Have high work ethics
- Are able to work independently, and easily adjust to busy days
- Are extrovert, and appreciate being challenged
- May have retail experience
The main key factors for succeeding, as a Store Designer is that you are a structured and detail-oriented person, who is passionate about the individual floorplan and coordinating the processes involved.
It is also important that you are good at keeping an overview of your tasks when things get hectic. As you will interact with numerous colleagues across the JYSK countries, you must be a competent communicator.
If you have any questions about, please call Store Design Team Leader Nikolaj Nielsen at +45 2540 8468.
Send us your CV and application by clicking on “I’m interested” as soon as possible and no later than August 28th, 2019. We will conclude the recruitment process, when we have found the right candidate.