Project Coordinator, E-business
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Can you say “Yes” to:
Releases, checkout, localization, CMS, digital projects?
Passion for E-Business?
You are a Project Manager or Project Coordinator, managing online projects?
Want to be part of the ongoing development of a true global retail success story?
Well, then this is your chance.
We believe in continuous improvement to ensure that JYSK customers always get a great offer. This is a guiding light for the entire organization – and consequently we are now seeking an extra Project Coordinator to head many of our ongoing E-business projects.
We want to be ‘best in class’, and our ambition is to build the best www.JYSK.xx within retail bridging online, customer service centre and stores offering a seamless experience across the customer journey.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with a strong commercial drive and passion for E-business, who is ready to assume the responsibility for the implementation of current and future online projects.
You bring dedication and you…
- Are able to document at least 1-3 years of experience within E-business project management, preferable internationally with an omnichannel perspective. It is an advantage, if you have experience with CMS and developing webshops.
- Know how to link business and IT and base decisions on facts.
- Work structured, focus on details and are a true completer.
- Are able to maintain an overall project structure, quality and focus on the results – even in busy periods with numerous ongoing tasks.
- Have the motivation and ability to understand how developed solutions affects the user experience.
- Are fluent in Danish and English.
You meet possibilities and you…
- Will get independent management of E-business projects – from launch to completion – including stakeholder management, leading meetings and making sure all parties deliver on time.
- Will be responsible for the implementation of new functionalities to JYSK.xx through bi-weekly releases, this including testing.
- Have interface with IT and JYSK developers in Ukraine.
- Should handle CMS related tasks, including training of editors across countries.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call E-business Project Manager Winnie Blenstrup Pind at +45 8939 7500 – or send us a brief application with your CV in Danish or English by clicking “I’m interested” no later than September 13th, 2019. We will handle the applications as we receive them.