Student Worker, SAP and Development
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Would you like to get valuable practical experience with SAP in one of the most successful Danish retail companies?
And would you like to communicate with and support colleagues at all levels of a dynamic and international organization where we keep a professional, informal humorous atmosphere?
Then keep on reading!
Our global growth continues, and the most important task of our IT department is to support our continued expansion by delivering IT solutions for the entire corporation.
We need a new Student Worker to support our SAP Helpdesk function to ensure optimal support for the entire organization, which covers Head Office in Brabrand, four Distribution Centres spread across Europe and more than 1300 stores across the 20 countries JYSK NORDIC has activities.
As a student worker in the IT department, you will be a part of the SAP team consisting of approximately 50 people, including SAP Application Consultants, Basis consultants, developers etc. You will be working with talented, dedicated and experienced colleagues in an open and relaxed working environment.
You bring dedication and…
- Are studying and have at least one year left on your studies
- Have a flair for IT
- Quickly master complex systems
- Are good at communicating in both English and Danish
- Are capable of performing your tasks effectively and independently, without being afraid of asking for advice when needed
- Have an open mind and, a lot of drive and strong work ethics
- Are willing to work about 15-18 hours a week, based on two days at the head office in Brabrand and three days where you work for about an hour from home. We are of course flexible in exam periods, holidays etc.
You meet possibilities and…
- You will be responsible for the SAP Helpdesk on daily basis. The main task in SAP Helpdesk is to help our colleagues with all kind of issues they may have with SAP such as user creations, maintenance of authorizations in SAP etc.
- You create stats for the performance of the IT department
- You work with optimization of documentation and processes
- You will handle ad hoc tasks related to the daily operations of the IT in JYSK
- You will be performing various tasks to support your colleagues in the IT SAP department
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Business Consultant Sune Alexander Christensen at e-mail: [email protected] to apply for more information. Please send your application, CV and relevant exam result by clicking “I’m interested” as soon as possible, and no later than 21st of July 2019. Interviews are planned for week 31. Expected start-up is beginning of September, or mid August if possible.