Project leader - in-store and online payment solutions
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Do you want to work with project management within IT focused on new and existing Payment solutions within Retail? Do you like to act as the interface and build relationships between internal and external stakeholders and suppliers? Do you like to work in an international environment in a company with a strong focus on growth?
Then keep reading.
For JYSK it is very important that we can offer our customer the relevant payment options whether they shop online, in-store or calling our call centres, this includes card payment, mobile payment, consumer loans etc.
The areas around payment solutions and legal requirements related to selling are in constant change, so it is very important to follow the market trends and in a close cooperation with our JYSK country financial managers across the 21 JYSK countries chose and negotiate the right solutions.
Ease of operation is also very important to minimize the hassle and time spent on paying as a customer, why we have a strong focus to integrate the different solutions in a seamless manner into both our in-store point of sales and our web system.
In the role of project leader you will be responsible for a number of parallel projects from initial idea throughout implementation and until the pilot installation has been approved.
Your workplace will be at our head office in Brabrand. 10-15 travel days each year is expected.
You bring dedication and…
- You want to be leading projects and you enjoy to lead the projects to the finish line.
- You have good technical hardware and software knowledge
- You might have experience within payment solutions, PCI and other legal requirements but not a requirement
- You are able to document your work and findings
- You can engage with people and are not afraid to speak up
- You are able to handle many tasks at the same time, and keep focus on deadlines
- You have a structured approach and are able to work independently
- You communicate fluent in both Danish and English
You meet possibilities…
- You will be part of a small and competent team of Specialists working with Payment- and legal solutions.
- You will participate in a huge, and very interesting project of exchanging the Point Of Sales systems in all our physical stores – including the payment and legal systems
- You will be a part of making sure, we have the relevant payment options for the different countries, and to make sure we are aligned and compliant with the constantly changing legal laws and regulations in our 21+ countries
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Payment solution Manager Preben Bonde Larsen at +45 4090 5431, or send us your application and your CV by clicking “I’m interested” as soon as possible and no later than June 20th, 2019