- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Are you passionate about writing code, creating good software design and do you know how to make high performing fault tolerant systems? – Then join the Java department in JYSK.
As part of our Java team, you will be joining a team of highly skilled colleagues whose strengths are to operate in an agile environment.
We operate in a highly complex, distributed environment, so knowledge about distributed systems and concurrency is necessary.
We have a very open mind towards the usage of open source and thus you can have great influence on introducing new libraries and frameworks where suited.
JYSK is in the middle of a large restructuring of the IT platform to become fully service oriented with clear component boundaries and fulfil a Unified Customer experience. As a developer, you have great opportunities to influence the architecture and technologies in use.
You Bring dedication and…
You are passionate about IT and software development and as a skilled Java developer you are continuously striving to improve your skill set.
We expect that you:
- find it naturally to write clean code and creating software architecture that are flexible.
- naturally test your code and is familiar with test driven development.
- are experienced with frameworks such as Hibernate and Jersey.
- are experienced with Java web technologies
- are familiar with web frontend technologies.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- A job with rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A salary which match your qualifications and experience
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of online cross channel E-commerce and with Unified Commerce, JYSK has launched its biggest IT initiative ever with ambitions on becoming even better in cross channel E-commerce.
You will become part of JYSK’s IT department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform used in more than 20 countries.
Within the IT department, you will become a part of a team with more than 20 developers and work closely with colleagues from other departments, at our location in Brabrand. In the team we have the responsibility for a broad range of own developed applications, thus there are good opportunities to work in different business areas and getting to work with different technologies.