Business Development Manager
- Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Are you passionate about putting the Customer First and do you want to be a part of the ongoing development of a true retail success story?
As our current Business Development Manager has got a new and bigger role in JYSK still including Business Development in JYSK, we are looking for a new one to take on this role.
Business Development plays a vital role in the strategy process – driving it from practical matters to strategical options.
You will play a central role as both leading the department and being a project manager on our main strategic projects including ensuring the needed structure and follow up. You believe in an open approach to the execution of change and you love diversity in your work.
You are ambitious and want to develop yourself by being exposed to the many different business areas of a retail company. You will be cooperating with specialists and support functions at the head office in Aarhus as well as stakeholders across more than 20 markets where JYSK Nordic currently operates stores.
You bring dedication and…
- You have strong project management experience, driving strategic projects, preferably in an international environment
- You have had management responsibility for at least 2 years
- You have broad knowledge of project management tools and processes and an innovative and ambitious approach to your work
- You have solid stakeholder management skills and it would be a huge advantage if you have experience working with international partners, collaborating across borders and communicating across cultures
- Are a confident and experienced user of both Excel and Power Point
To succeed in this role, you know how to think strategically, operate tactically, work operationally and set a clear direction. Your strong management experience and sense for business make you a confident decision-maker, and you thrive in an environment where you have a plan until you make a new one.
You meet possibilities…
And will be the manager of 4 project managers securing alignment and development within the team.
You will be involved in different task for instance:
- Lead relevant strategic projects
- Ensure alignment and use of project management as a discipline across the organisation
- Facilitate decision forums, including roadmap governance meetings and project review meetings
- Participate in the ongoing strategy process and implementation.
- Build relevant material for facilitating the strategy process across the organisation.
- Lead own projects including follow up on project decisions.
- Train colleagues in relevant Business Development areas (E.g. Strategy – project management).
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Head of Business Development & Relationship Jacob Krogh Andersen at +45 2879 6107, or send us your application and your CV by clicking “apply” as soon as possible and no later than May 5th, 2019. We will handle applications as we receive them.