Market Research Analyst
- 15400 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA
Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Due to COVID-19, this position is currently remote. When the restrictions are lifted, and it is safe to return to an office setting, this position ideally would need to commute to the Van Nuys, California area.
The Market Research Analyst (MRA) is an energetic role vital to the success of our business. The MRA is responsible for supporting Research Managers and Directors to work on all aspects of market research engagements. The MRA is a client-engaging role to support Research Managers and Directors in client management.
The MRA is part of a fast-paced team environment and expected to work on their own drive and initiative. Job success is based on having excellent communication, organization skills, and customer service skills coupled with the ability to provide fast-turnaround information both internally and externally. The MRA is expected to manage their own time and operate with little supervision.
The MRA is expected to think innovative and bring ideas and best practices to help the organization and department continually improve the insights, values, and solutions we provide.
- Work on supporting all aspects of market research engagements including project management, survey/guide writing, report writing, proposal writing, and online panel/community management.
- Engage directly with vendors, internal software development teams, and the entire company. We are small and integrated – no boxes or silos.
- Support managing ad-hoc quantitative research projects as well as online market research and customer insight communities.
- Work on a variety of projects from creative testing to product innovation. You won’t get bored…or get to be lazy.
- Innovate – we want you to bring your ideas and best practices to help us continually improve the insights, values, and solutions we are able to provide.
- Be amazing. Really, we don’t have the time or budget for anything less than someone that is not fanatical about quality and putting 100% into everything they do. We need someone that thrives on finding solutions for customers, loves pleasing people with unexpected kindness, and has unwavering determination to make it happen…every day.
- 3+ years of market research experience
- Preferred experience in project management, questionnaire design, and report writing
- Research experience in one or more of the following: branding, marketing, and advertising
- Bachelor’s degree or above in advertising, research methodologies, social sciences, economics, marketing or related field
- Experience in one or more of the following: branding, research, marketing, and advertising
- Excellent writing skills
- Technology knowledge – interested in social media, hardware, and tech trends
- Computer skills – MS Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter
- Project/time/task management
- Attention to detail and desire for perfection
- Analytical and inquisitive by nature
- Team player; willingness to wear many hats
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.