- 15400 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Are you hyper-organized? Is your superpower being a step ahead of every situation? Can you multitask like a champ? Does the word “unflappable” describe you? We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely with our COO on a daily basis. will work will staff across all departments and all levels. This role will also involve supporting our senior staff with various tasks as needed, both in off and while they are traveling for work. This position would ideally need to be located near Los Angeles, California for travel.
The Executive Assistant handles clerical tasks and prioritizes correspondence, allowing the executive to focus on decision-making and higher-level responsibilities. The Executive Assistant serves as a link between the executive and the rest of the staff and contributes to better organization and planning.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties – expense tracking, conference calendar, etc.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Accurately recording meeting minutes and notes for internal and external meetings/calls
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive's calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Maintain and manage an Executive level calendars
- Keep track of expenses and prepare monthly reports for Accounting
- Help prepare for internal and external in-person and virtual meetings and presentation
- Run reports for management as needed
- Coordinate seminars and conventions
- Manage travel arrangements
- Support the flawless execution of our conference schedule
- Plan events, schedule entertainment when requested
- Be willing to travel if needed
- Keep our office tidy and presentable
- Keep track of in-office staff’s dietary restrictions, and make sure the vibes in the office are generally upbeat
- Come up with thoughtful and memorable gift ideas for clients and staff
- Take and maintain lots of photos (at all times) for company scrapbooks and various blackmail situations
- Remain organized in the face of chaos
- Executive Assistant experience or related skills required
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Social Media skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages required
- Be able to think on your toes! Our COO changes her mind a lot. You need to be able to roll with the punches.
- Be a mind reader (OK not really, but it does help!)
- Remain annoyingly optimistic
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in an unpredictable and fast-paced environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Prior background in Market Research a plus
- Chosen candidates will be required to complete a grammar test and skill assessments as part of the interview process.
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.