Project Controls Engineer (Only Mozambique nationals)
- Maputo, Beira, Mozambique
JMB Mena Solutions is dedicated to providing comprehensive and highly personalized back office and recruitment services with offices in the heart of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Due to our ability to offer a one stop solution including both temporary and permanent candidates, we understand that all requirements are not always needed on a permanent basis and due to this reason we are one of the very few business consultancies who have access to a unique manpower license which enables us to offer you temporary staff.
Through our well established presence in the industry and first class relationships with regional and multi-national firms, we have a constant stream of exciting career opportunities in the MENA region.
Candidates seeking highly skilled or senior positions will find a wide selection of permanent, temporary and fixed term contract vacancies available.
Our consultants are some of the most experienced in the industry, handpicked because they are the best at what they do. They have the utmost insight, knowledge and understanding of your business, professionals and their career aspirations, specializing in:
- Building (Commercial / Residential)
- Power & Energy
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Fit Out
- Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
- Oil & Gas
- Defense, Security and Aviation
JMB is currently seeking a Project Controls Engineer for a staff position with our client, a leading EPCI company in the offshore energy and marine construction sectors, to be based near Mozambique.
- Take ownership of the cost control function and ensure integrity of the data being processed
- Interface with project personnel to develop project forecasts and analyze project costs
- Liaise with clients to clarify cost related issues and develop timely and meaningful monthly invoices.
- Ensure payment of invoices according to project contract terms
- Preparation of project invoices in conjunction with the Accounts Department
- Liaise with Client for reporting purposes
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for the project. Also prepare other financial analysis as required on an adhoc basis
- Implement financial controls including controlling authorizations of expenditure and cash flow projections
- Preparation of budgets in conjunction with engineering and construction team members
- Ensure effective coordination and cooperation between other team members, particularly in regard to cost, planning (forecasting) and procurement matters
Note: Only Mozambique nationals or people who have permanent residency in Mozambique will be considered
Apply to: sami(at)innertech.me with subject position you are applying f.e "Mozambique - Project Controls Engineer"
- BSc or a MSc Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Familiar with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI);
- 5 to 10 years of relative experience in oil and gas industry
- Familiar with Master Data Management;
- Experience developing project schedules (Primavera P6)
- Experience in consolidating multiple data sources and making reports/dashboards
Note: Only Mozambique nationals or people who have permanent residency in Mozambique will be considered.