Agile IT Project Manager
- Steeles Ave W, Vaughan, ON, Canada
Project Manager, Contract
Position: Agile Project Manager, Infrastructure projects
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Client: eServices, IT Services
Duration: 6-month, renewable
Seeking for a seasoned IT project manager responsible for overseeing IT Solutions & Systems implementation projects.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- The PM will lead Phase II of an ERP module implementation;
- To execute on developed scopes and design;
- To navigate project priorities
- Work with Delivery & some Shared Services teams (ie: Scrum Masters & Product Owners, and SS Managers/Team leads).
This role will work closely with both internal team members and partners. In addition, the IT team supports internal development teams which operate using Scrum / Agile. This requires that IT operations to operate in an agile fashion.
- Ability to learn pre-defined scope quickly, and provide plans to deliver project in a timely fashion
- Have the experience in meeting aggressive delivery deadlines
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experienced in Scrum/Agile methodologies
- PMP certification a preference
- Experience in Salesforce or other ERP systems preferred