Product Manager Workflow
- Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Our client, a leading global fleet management company, is currently hiring for a Workflow Product Manager to join the organization which provides world-class management services and financing for commercial vehicle and equipment fleets. Our fleet management services span the total fleet lifecycle, from acquisition and financing to program management and remarketing — helping customers optimize performance and improve productivity. The Workflow Product Manager will identify and support execution of strategic initiatives across our key customer service workflow applications, inclusive of Salesforce and other applications.
As the Workflow Product Manager, you will support improved process design, increased automation, delivery of self-serve functionality and improve integration with other business applications to support a seamless, easy and measurable user experience for our employees, customers and suppliers. The position will also champion new application innovations that improve workflow management and integrate critical functions across the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy for workflow to support platform rationalization. This would include market and stakeholder assessments, identification and codification of the business case and influencing executive leadership team on critical project opportunities
- Develop future state solutioning by incorporating industry best practices, user and client/driver input and target business goals. Develop and drive strategic initiatives through data-driven approach, using business-based metrics and ROI criteria.
- Champion execution of project work across the core team continually focusing on stakeholder engagement/refinement of plan based on stakeholder feedback
- Lead sprints; design and scrum interactions, meeting dates against objectives and deliverables, driving decisions and escalating appropriately
- Track progress to deliver critical end of year milestones; continue to identify new value opportunities and align to senior leadership commitments to action
- Lead change management efforts associated with execution of projects
- Lead supplier engagement strategy; support scoping, project outcomes and manage overall relationships
- Ongoing engagement with internal customers to support Voice of Customer (VOC) efforts. Advocate for development of an early adopter community and support ongoing advocacy efforts to support client needs.
- BS in Business, Computer Science, IT or related field
- 5+ years’ experience developing workflow and related enabling platforms, as well as supporting the development of features including the underlying functionality, data feeds and integrations
- Salesforce-specific experience strongly preferred, including Service and Marketing Clouds; proficient in standard Salesforce.com capabilities (and/or certified) or similar software solution
- Experience as product owner as part of a scrum team, leading sprints with Agile methodologies and tools (Scrum, Rally/JIRA) preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, Access, Power BI
- Proven track record of leading and successfully deploying significant cross-functional projects
- that deliver results against the target outcomes, including defining strategy, project management needs and executing deliverables
- Demonstrated experience championing the development of requirements and future state target designs, while maintaining appropriate supporting documentation, prioritization and backlog management
- Ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs by defining a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify solutions to address/resolve.
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence IT and business SMEs
- Strong analytical experience and visual creativity
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.