A leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. An exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
Candidates must be willing to comply with a pre-employment background check.
An equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Software Lead Developer to join our software development team. In this role, you will lead a team of developers towards delivering technology solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to our company’s success.
- Leads and manages resourcing for the development team
- Orchestrates development across platforms with development team and extended team
- Creates detailed technical solution and design
- Collaborates with the solution architect and business stakeholders
- Ensures the team writes well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrates software components into a fully functional software system
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Strives to automate with DevOps and support CI/CD
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-7 years of development experience
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
- RESTful APIs development
- Work experience as part of an agile team