Full Stack Software Developer
Full Stack Software Developer, contract
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Duration: 6 Months, renewable
Our client, a civil infrastructure service provider, has an immediate need for a full-stack software developer. The Information Technology division is responsible for the infrastructure and software to enable the efficient operations -- including fee capture, account management, financials, and data storage. This role will contribute to revamping and modernizing existing technology stacks.
Delivery is accomplished using an Agile-Scrum approach, including self-organization, short iterations, strong collaboration, and dedicated teams in scrum rooms. We are looking for an energetic professional with a positive outlook to augment our growing team.
This is a long-term contract.
• Front-End frameworks: Angular (preferred) or React; TypeScript
• Back-end: Experience either in Java or .Net (C#)
• Databases: (SQL Server / TSQL preferred)
• Good experience or exposure in Cloud: AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, IAM, CloudFormation)
• Experienced in Agile programming and Scrum
Nice to haves:
• Serverless Architecture
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent training and experience.
5 years related experience in software development