QA Automation Consultant, SAP
IT Services Provider
Our client, an eServices company, is seeking for a consultant to assist with testing SAP, S4/Hanna and Salesforce implementation in a highly integrated environment. The successful candidate must have previous testing experience with SAP, S/4 Hana.
- Conversion from Peoplesoft environment to SAP/salesforce environment.
- Sales Order Management and S/4 Hanna billing module
- Convergent Mediation (CM)
- Convergent Charging (CC) interfaces
· Testing skills for SAP & S/4 Hanna environment is a must.
· Automation testing skills is a must.
· Open to SAP developers who are willing to be testing and not customizing SAP
Nice to have:
· Testing skills for Salesforce environment is a strong asset.
· Experience working with Quality Assurance Automation test tools and related technologies
· Experience in automating test scenarios against both Client/Server and Web applications
· Experience in writing Automation scripts
· Good comprehension of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology.
· Strikes an appropriate balance between automated and exploratory testing
· Good scripting skills in any of the common languages like VB, JAVA, Python, Ruby, C#, C++, etc
· Technically proficient with the automation of any repetitious/tedious tasks
· Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent training and experience.
· Thorough grasp of test data creation/management, and overall test coverage
· Experienced in performance, integration and regression testing results analysis
· Advanced problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
· Ability to work with minimal guidance and proven ability to balance priorities
· Good comprehension of Web technology, application, and browser issues
· Effectively articulates risk, pros & cons of choosing one option over another
· Naturally curious, suspicious, and self-motivated
· Comfortable reading/utilizing architectural designs and can visually illustrate system level diagrams to others. Uses this as key input into test plans
· Understands the many hardware/software tiers of application systems & components, and understands end-to-end data flow of a single transaction
· Understands core configuration management processes and practices, as well as their interaction with all stages of testing
· Sound debugging & diagnostic skills, even with identifying failed line of code
· Good experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on Redhat Linux, Windows
· Strong foundation in all levels of testing (from Unit, Functional, System, Integration across applications, through to Regression, Load, Stress and User Acceptance)
· Works equally well with, maintains strong relationships with, and provides support to all Team Members (developers, business analysts, business stakeholders)
· Serves as the 1st customer, is keenly aware of the big picture, and takes fully into account the user experience
· Knowledge of setting up CI (continuous integration) for Automation scripts is an asset
· Prior experience setting up Automation framework for multi-application environment is an asset