HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 1/80 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
JDE is a subsidiary of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including Moccona, L’OR, Harris, Campos, Piazza D’Oro, Espresso di Manfredi, Pickwick and more.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world. We care about our environment and have a sustainability program in place called Common Grounds focused on Responsible Sourcing, Minimised Footprint and Connected People. We’re striving to use 100% responsibly sourced coffee and green packaging and achieve gender balance in management by 2025 while reducing our emissions.
As our HR & Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist, you will play a key role in supporting, organizing, advising, and executing various HR and Talent Acquisition activities. You will be a member of the ANZ HR team and you will be based in the North Sydney office, where we currently have a hybrid work policy (minimum of 3 days WFO).
Are you up for this challenge?
In this role, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a number of vacancies across Australia and New Zealand
- Support with activities such as reference checks, active sourcing, drafting contracts and change letters, HR admin
- Be the key user for our SuccessFactors HR system
- Create and analyse HR reports
- Lead and drive one or more projects of your interest that contribute to JDE’s overall strategy, e.g. in DE&I, our Employer Value Proposition or the Employee Experience
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you’re brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as an HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Excellent eye for detail
- Eagerness to learn more about many different HR and Talent Acquisition topics
- The ability to plan, organise and deliver upon multiple priorities
- System savvy – ideally you have previous experience working with SuccessFactors
- An interest in recruitment, and preferably previous experience in the field
- Working knowledge of employment legislation, HR processes and administration
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in HR or a related discipline
- AU working rights
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to learn more about every field of HR (reporting, recruitment, employment legislation, HR systems etc.)
- Competitive salary with contributions to your super and a bonus opportunity
- A full-time permanent contract
- Support, training and an onboarding program
- Delicious coffee and tea on-site and quarterly free staff orders
- Career development opportunities
- Enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work with practically every employee in our organisation 😊
If you think you're up for a new challenge just like this, please grab a cuppa, brush up your CV and apply now (it's really easy, we promise). If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, feel free to send an e-mail to Nikki Suijkerbuijk ([email protected]).