Accountant (Bank), UA&EECA
- Bolsunovska St, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup. At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
We are looking for a specialist that will support bank accounting processes in 4 countries (UAEECA region).
This role is accountable for bank transactional accounting in corporate/statutory and tax books in SAP system, ensuring payments transactions duly execution in cooperation with third party, working with bank client systems in 4 countries.
•Ensure that Bank statements are properly recorded to the correct period and account in SAP system
•Work with banks on payments to local suppliers, non-residents
•Analysis of upcoming payments to non-residents and the need to pay withholding tax
•Communication with the outsourcing company on the process of making payments on payment days
•Control and verification of payments on payment day
•Preparation of documents for banks for foreign currency buying
•Preparation of letters and documents to receive foreign currency payments from non-residents
•Posting statements for corporate cards
•Registration of signatories' cards, electronic keys, accompanying bank documentation;
•Perform procedures on bank reconciliations
•Compliance with corporate, accounting and tax accounting
•Period End Closing activities
•Identifies and pursues continuous improvement activities within their span of control and influence
•Assist management on responding to inquiries from internal and external auditors
•Collection and archiving of original documents, contracts
•Balance Sheet review support
•Full match with IFRS policies and procedure. Support other areas of the accounting, as needed
· Enthusiastic about coffee;
· Bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting;
· 1+ years of Accounting
· Analytical & mathematical skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, result orientation.
· Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment, with cross-functional teams;
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Preferably a background in FMCG
· English – Intermediate
· Knowledge of MS Word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, preferred SAP
- Competitive salary and comfortable working conditions
- Compensations & benefits (including insurance programs and meal allowance)
- Rewards & recognition program, learning and development in multicultural environment
- Democratic corporate culture and open management team
- Opportunity to become expert in coffee&tea