Accounts Receivable Lead
- 30 Tuas Link 2, Singapore 638568
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The Accounts Receivables Lead reports into FEC Manager, Singapore & ADM and is based in Singapore. The job scope for this role is overall accounts payable receivables for our Singapore and Export entities
The Accounts Receivables Lead is responsible for keeping the AR books properly and accurately, ensure that customer payments are on time and manage credit risks related to JDE’s customers.
In this role as business partner to sales and money management the Accounts Receivable Lead provides analysis and insight for customer’s payment behavior. He/she ensures the company keeps continuous focus on compliance and credit risks to manage the company’s financial exposure and meet the requirements of internal and external guidelines.
The Accounts Receivables Lead is responsible for the JDE’s accounts receivables department for all third party and related party customers. In addition, the role provides financial reports and technical expertise and is responsible for team management.
· Responsible for keeping AR books in respective countries for all sales channels in accordance with accounting principles and all relevant regulations, laws and standards.
· Ensures that resources are allocated in the best way to achieve the company’s targets related to AR (DSO, Cash flow, bad debt ratio)
· Ensure the accrual & provision made for TRE and A&P are adequate
· Prepares analysis of customer accounts and other relevant reports at month end
· Provides insight to customer payment behaviour and credit risks
· Provides technical expertise and advice on accounting issues to sales and customer service departments, raises support requests for all AR related issues
· Prepares salesman commission and other relevant reports at month end
· Prepares Runbook posting for rebate accruals by SKU
· Leads, directs, evaluates and develops a team of accounting professionals to ensure that accounting and reporting activities are completed accurately and on time.
· Acts as key user for AR processes: manages the execution of sub-processes, monitors process adherence, prepare and participate in regression tests and KU networks, identify issues and report them to respective BPO, support business continuity, coach end users, keep training materials up to date, train back-ups.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Result driven.
Nice to have:
- FMCG experience.