HR Business Partner
- Johor Bahru, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee". At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE), we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
The HR Business Partner aims to support the Local organization in building leadership capability within the company, driving a performance culture, and enhancing associate engagement. The role is accountable for executing the local HR agenda including people aspects such as compensation and benefits, talent and performance management, local labor relations, and associate engagement.
To succeed in this role, it is required of you to have:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Equivalent.
- Minimum at least 6 years of experience as an HR Business Partner in a multi-national work environment; preferably in Operations;
- Mastery of key HR processes;
- Team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience in stakeholder management;
- Sound knowledge of local labour laws and managing employee relations issues;
- Proven experience in project management;
- Computer proficiency with excellent ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Words, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) is important. Business correspondence such as the ability to construct business or official letter or communication is required;
- Fast-paced, energetic, innovative & creative. Has natural ability to think out of the box;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bi-lingual ability in oral and writing will be an added advantage;
- FMCG experience would be an added advantage.
Other benefits you might be interested:
- Medical (employee & dependent), Parking
- Handphone, Transportation, Attendance allowance
- Flexi working hour & 2-days Flexi Leave additional from your Annual Leave
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.