- Keulsekade 143, 3532 AA Utrecht, Netherlands
Deze vacature is exclusief in bemiddeling bij Bureau Blaauw.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional (JDEP) is the B2B division of JDE. We reach consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport, or a hotel – we bring a coffee for every cup. The Out of Home market is a large and fragmented sector with many growth opportunities and therefore a strategic pillar of JDE. Key to our success is outstanding customer experience created by our unique Full Solutions: a combination of powerhouse brands such as Douwe Egberts, Pickwick and L’Or, coffee in all formats for all occasions, as well as tea, coffee machines, technical service and accessories. The Netherlands is the single largest market globally for JDE Professional with an associate base of which almost half works in operational field services roles. The office based roles form a crucial talent pool for the international Professional business for functions spanning finance, sales and marketing.
Being such a people-rich organisation, the HR function plays a critical role in ensuring the success of the business unit. It is imperative that we develop engaging people managers, customer-centric employees and design and operate in an efficient organisational structure. The HR Manager therefore sits on the Professional Management Team (MT) alongside the Professional leads for Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing. The role reports to the HR Director Netherlands and has a dotted reporting line to the General Manager Benelux Professional. There is also a close working relationship with the Global HR Director for Professional based at JDE global HQ in Amsterdam. The HR Manager leads a team of 2 HR Business Partners, one for Sales and Marketing and one for Operations. The HR Manager is part of the local HR Management Team with whom you lead the HR agenda for JDE NL. Other members of the HR Management team are the HR leads of the Business Units, local COE’s and HR Operations.
As a HR Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement HR Strategy for JDEP NL according to the HR NL Strategy (HR Programs, processes, tools and models);
- Being a member of JDEP NL MT; providing business partnering and coaching in driving teams’ engagement, talent development, organisational design and resourcing strategies; creating a High Performing Team and challenging other MT members where necessary; (co)responsible for managing SG&A/personnel cost management
- Leading the JDEP HR business partnering team; exhibiting a strong focus on people development and consistently improving capabilities and engagement in the direct team;
- Developing and implementing a strong communication and engagement program (particularly for the field-based teams) to build a culture of pride and performance and solid leadership;
- Acting as HR business partner to the JDEP NL Finance team;
- Leading the design and implementation of various local and/or functional change projects (including liaison with works council and unions) and ensuring they are appropriately resourced, structured and governed;
- Pro-actively participation in the international HR Professional community: contributing to the divisional people agenda, sharing best practice internationally and continuously improving the global organisational blue prints in Professional.
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as a HR Manager, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience of which at least 5 years in relevant HR roles, within an international complex matrix organization that operates in a highly competitive market (preferably from an environment with large field-based populations)
- You have significant experience of delivering complex change agendas.
- You will be a strong leader who actively invests in engaging, coaching and developing others.
- You are commercial savvy and understand the importance of customer-centricity.
- You will need to be able to balance excellent execution and a demanding agenda in a fast moving environment.
- Finally, you must have a strategic mindset with an exemplary track record of delivery and can build sustainable relations at all levels of the organisation.
- You are a great communicator in both English and Dutch.
Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out . Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.