Controlling & Reporting Specialist, Turkey
- Umut Sokak, Ataşehir, Istanbul, Istanbul, Türkiye
JDE is a subsidiary JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Gevalia, Senseo, Tassimo, Pickwick, Friele and Café Noir.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The Controlling & Reporting Specialist is responsible for month end closing activities, preparation of monthly closing reports, Intercompany invoices management, IC Reconciliations, supporting to Internal and External Auditors for all necessary requirements.
- IFRS records, Period closing transactions
- Preparation of closing reports and sharing with management
- Preparation Controlling Part of Monthly Management Presentation
- All intercompany charges and reconciliation process
- Responsible for FI/COPA reconciliations
- Completion of all period closing process are completed correctly and on time (in line with Global Reporting Deadline)
- Involving AOP preparations
- Applying requirements regarding International accounting reporting standards (IFRS)
- Supporting External and Internal Auditors for all necessary documentation/data requirements (Tax Audit, Independent Audit, Internal Audit, VAT Return Team, Tax Authority, etc.)
- 5-7 Years experience total experience
- Audit experience in Big 4
- Multinational experience in an FMCG (preferred)
- Degree in BA, BS or MBA (preferred)
- Perfect command of English
- Perfect command of Microsoft Office Programs
- Perfect command of SAP
- Good knowledge of local tax legislation