Regional Procurement Analyst, EEMEA
- Bolsunovska St, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Today, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
EEMEA (Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa) consists of 15+ countries and represents a mix of the on-the-ground operations in 6 countries (Morocco, Turkey, South Africa, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan) as well as existing and future export markets, representing the biggest growth opportunity for the company globally. As the Regional Procurement Analyst, you will be acting as a member of the EEMEA Procurement Analyst Team and support markets that drive business growth in hot beverages categories (Coffee, Tea).
- Execute regular purchasing duties and administrative work
- Maintain purchase requests from stakeholders in the SAP system
- Prepare reports and data
- Create and maintain Purchase Orders, SAP contract and vendor data for EEMEA region
- Closely communicate with stakeholders in the countries to ensure timely processing of orders
- Ensure full compliance with procurement procedures
- Enthusiastic about coffee
- 1+ years of experience in administration, procurement or analytic team
- Fluent English
- SAP knowledge (preferred)
- Good analytical skills
- Excitement from working and learning in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunities of personal and professional development
- Flexibility with working hours
- The best coffee served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Position is opened in IOS team, which provides services to JDE.