Global Technology Manager Supply Chain
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The Global Technology Manager Supply Chain is part of the Global IT Core functions department. Global IT Core functions acts as a technology partner for Operations, R&D and the supporting functions. By improving operational excellence of the Core business functions of JDE– we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup.
The Technology Manager Supply Chain provides guidance for functional and technical IT solutions. Working alongside the Business, the Global Technology Manager will advise on conformance to JDE IT standards such as but not limited to JDE IT Design Principals and adherence to Global Functional template(s).
Moreover, this person will also act in a governance role to running projects both Strategic and Tactical thus providing the required oversight to safeguard and ensure a reliable, repeatable and quality delivery to the Global Supply Chain business. This role reports to the Global Head of Technology Supply Chain and has no direct reports.
- Consulting with and Co-select with the business, IT tooling that is fit-for-purpose and also conforms to the shared IT technical and Functional standards;
- Assisting in gathering and validating requirements resulting in providing solution recommendations;
- Providing oversight & approval on the software development lifecycle: build, deployment and maintenance, incl. support on complex issues;
- Providing oversight and Governance for the delivery of all strategic & tactical initiatives; design, template custodianship, change management and user adoption;
- Co-partnering with the JDE IT support organisation relevant parties to ensure operational excellence.
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Business Proficiency in English
- Over 7 years of IT and Business/Industry work
- 5+ years combined functional and configuration knowledge in SAP-SD, PP, LE, including integration with other SAP Modules
- Stakeholder management and project management skills
- Hands-on experience with implementing B2B Integration projects with external parties
- Working Knowledge of SAP APO or related Supply chain Planning systems
- Has experience in large scale Integration projects for template rollouts
- Supply chain Industry experience with a CPG / FMCG company
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.