- 2, Jalan Portland, Kawasan Perindustrian Tasek, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
JDE is a subsidiary JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Gevalia, Senseo, Tassimo, Pickwick, Friele and Café Noir.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
GOAL AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
The HR Specialist is responsible to support the Local MU organization in building leadership capability within the company, driving a performance culture and enhancing associate engagement.
The role is accountable for executing the local HR agenda including people aspects such as day-to-day HR Operations, Signature HR processes, Payroll delivery, Data Management, Foreign Worker Management, Compensation and Benefits administration, Employee Relations, Talent and Performance management, local labour relations and associate engagement.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
- To responsible for monthly / yearly / ad-hoc payroll competencies and prepare all related salary and data analysis reports.
- To take charge of final payroll clearance and tax clearance for expatriate and foreign workers.
- To attend and comply to associates related statutory audit and requirement.
Compensation & Benefit
- To assist & monitor the associates engagement activities, performance development process, Group Insurance and Medical administrative works
- To handle issue related to SOCSO application and claims
- To support in AOP WSSS planning and Mercer Salary benchmarking & Survey
- To support on company events / festival gift, employee celebrations, and employee engagement.
HR System Deliverables
- To responsible as Key user for SAP Success Factor system update and data management
- To responsible to ensure payroll system are fully compliance to statutory requirement and local SOPs.
IR / ER
- To responsible & support for local employee relations management including evaluating incident report, employee disciplinary issues, prepare warning letter, conduct counselling or domestic inquiry if necessary
Others HR Portfolios
- To assist Plant HR Manager for implementing Human Resource procedures
- To create, update and proper maintain personal file for associates.
- To monitor and control the AOP budget versus Actual expense of related HR portfolio within work area, align with key stakeholder and highlight gap analysis.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the management.
- To obey company’s rules and regulations.
- At least 3 years’ working experience and good in Malaysia local labor legislation, Statutory requirements.
- Experience and well versed in liaison with local legislation institutions and authority (JTK, SOCSO, EPF, TAX) in relate to HR legislation and regulatory practices and requirements.
- Computer literate. Good in Microsoft Office skills (excel, words, power point, etc)
- Good in communication skill, independent and problem-solving, proactive and competence in general administration, documentation, and record controls.
- Possess a good command of Bahasa Melayu, English
Work location :
No.2, Jalan Portland, Kawasan Perindustrian Tasek, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.