Global Agile Program Manager (Release Train Engineer)
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The Global Agile Program Manager (a.k.a Release Train Engineer) is a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train (ART) of JDE Professional. JDE Professional is the B2B division of JDE, and runs on a modern global technology ecosystem. The 7 DevOps teams operating the ecosystem have a blend of business and IT expertise.
The Global Agile Program Manager is responsible for facilitation of ART events and processes, and to assist the DevOps teams in delivering value, through successful planning, coordination, facilitation, communication, risk & dependency management, reporting and continuous improvement of the ART.
This role combines broad experience on program delivery, team leadership, and deep knowledge of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) principles, practices and competencies.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus. Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships within all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master in a scaled Agile environment
- 3+ years of experience as Release or Solution Train Engineer
- Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master & preferred: Certified SAFe Release Train Engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectation
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment and interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.