Planning and Logistic Manager to JDE - Gevalia
- Drottninggatan 55, 803 10 Gävle, Sweden
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We´ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that´s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. Enjoyed in over 100 countries, our 19,000 passionate coffee champions are delivering our vision: a coffee for every cup.
True coffee democracy begins here with all of us. Coffee is at the heart of life. It is with us at the big moments and the small. It’s an expression and enjoyment of personal taste and everyone should be free to enjoy their coffee their way. So why don’t you join us? And be a part of something amazing…
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
The JDE Gävle factory is situated in the city of Gävle and is the home of the iconic Gevalia brand. We have a 100-year old heritage of roasting amazing coffee in Gävle and we need amazing people like you!
We are looking for a Planning & Logistics manager for our Gevalia Roastery in Gävle, Sweden. The Planning & Logistics Manager is part of the European supply chain organization and leads the planning & logistics team in the Roastery. In this role you are responsible for the Supply Chain from packing materials and green coffee supply until delivery of finished goods to our warehouses across Europe. You will have full accountability to deliver on People, Service, Cost and Cash targets.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver excellent results through engaged leadership, coaching and team development
- Execute the supply chain processes of the Roastery in an efficient and effective way
- Be the primary interface with JDE’s central supply chain organization and external suppliers
- Set the long-term vision for the Supply Chain area and establishes the right plan to reach it
- Drive or support the on-time delivery of new product development initiatives
- Support and ensure roll out of our Manufacturing Operating Systems and act as role model for the plant
- As member of the leadership team, contribute to the overall performance and development of the Roastery
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup. At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
- For this role as a Planning and Logistics Manager, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Operations or Supply Chain environment, preferably in FMCG
- Experience in Leadership roles
- Excellent change and people management skills
- Experience with SAP and APO preferred; Extensive MS Office experience
- Fluent in English, Swedish preferred