Global (Commercial) Technology Specialist - Ecommerce Solutions
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
JDE is a subsidiary JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The JDE Global eCommerce Team is a young but experienced team of digital & eCommerce experts. We are responsible for developing the global eCommerce activities and online experience for JDE Brands and work in close alignment with local markets and other global departments. Working with the JDE Global eCommerce Team means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and international environment. We work in a full agile setup, celebrating success and supporting one another.
The Global Technology Specialist Ecommerce DTC is part of the Global Ecommerce, Media, and Digital department. The Technology Specialist Ecommerce DTC provides guidance for functional and technical IT solutions as well as driving Lifecycle Management roadmap. Working in the Business and alongside Global IT Core, the Global Technology Specialist will advise on conformance to JDE IT standards such as but not limited to JDE IT Design Principals and adherence to Global Functional template(s).
The Technology Specialist Ecommerce DTC will also act in a governance role to running projects both Strategic and Tactical thus providing the required oversight to safeguard and ensure a reliable, repeatable and quality delivery to the Ecommerce business.
The Global Technology Specialist Ecommerce DTC works closely with Ecommerce Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Magento Architect and reports directly to the Global Head of Product Ecommerce.
As a Global Technology Specialist Ecommerce DTC your core responsibilities are:
• Consult with and Co-select with the business, IT tooling that is fit-for-purpose and also conforms to the shared IT technical and Functional standards. – (What tooling to use)
• Oversee the design of IT solutions: Assist in gathering and validating IT requirements resulting in providing solution recommendations in collaboration with Technology Partners and Magento Architect. – (What design best fits the requirement)
• Provide oversight & approval on the software development lifecycle: build, deployment and maintenance, incl. technical support on complex issues. Owner of LCM roadmap - (Review of ongoing BAU development to ensure Operational excellence)
• Provide oversight and Governance for the delivery of all strategic & tactical initiatives; design, template custodianship, change management and user adoption. incl. project management or agile leadership if necessary - (Review of ongoing Projects to ensure Operational excellence)
• Co-partner with S&O/ relevant parties to ensure operational excellence – process & cost
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as Global Technology Specialist e-Commerce DTC, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems or related field.
• Business Proficiency in English
• Minimum 7 years of IT and Business/Industry work experience in Ecommerce
• Been part of large global implementation programs with experience in process lead roles, working on design thinking, application selection, blue printing, design, build, testing, deployment and user training
• 5+ years combined functional and configuration knowledge in Ecommerce application - Magento Commerce
• Hands-on E2E experience with IT solutions (including managing costs & budgets)
• Has proven ability to contribute to key deliverables & improvements in this area including work on transformation, innovation & continuous improvement
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in multiple cross-functional teams, providing leadership or support when needed
• Comfortable working in an Agile working environment
• Knowledge of Ecommerce processes within FMCG
• Knowledge of Applications related to Ecommerce/Digital
• Industry experience with a FMCG company (especially single category)
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.