Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist, Turkey
- Umut Sokak, AND Plaza, Ataşehir, İstanbul, Türkiye
JDE is a subsidiary of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Gevalia, Senseo, Tassimo, Pickwick, Friele and Café Noir.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The FP&A Specialist cooperates with the FP&A Manager to drive financial performance of the company by making recommendations to optimize financial performance. This includes providing support throughout the company as regarding the performance analysis, annual operating plan development, forecasting and capital analysis.
- BA in Finance / Management, MA in Finance is plus
- +8 years of experience in an international FMCG company in Finance / Financial Planning & Analysis
- Audit background is a plus
- Experience in coffee or tea category is a plus
- Excellent analytical, reporting and communication skills & team work
- Project management skills and experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent command of English & Turkish
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office & SAP
- Experience in LOGO is a plus
- Excitement from working and learning in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunities of personal and professional development
- Flexibility with working hours
- Flexibility in frequent travelling
- The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?