Nordic Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition Manager
- Ørestads Blvd., 2300 København, Denmark
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Gevalia, Senseo, Tassimo, Friele, Pickwick and Café Noir.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
Are you passionate about coffee and tea? Do you have a laser sharp eye for spotting talent? Do you hold solid experience in working with Employer Branding ? Are you a strong communicator - can you make this job ad even better ? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and amazing coffee culture ? Then you are the one we want…..
As Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition Manager for JDE Nordics Retail, you hold a key role in attracting and recruiting the best talent in the market. You will be responsible for managing and optimizing our recruitment process from end-to-end, facilitate hands-on recruitment activities, optimizing and lead the onboarding process, establish internal and external talent pools, and support our line managers. Furthermore, you will drive our Employer Branding approach and as a part of this you will define a roadmap and initiatives to further activate our strong employer brand. All will be done in close collaboration and sparring with the Nordic HR Team, the global Talent Acquisition community and commercial stakeholders.
You will join our fantastic Nordic HR team located in central Copenhagen where you will report directly to our Nordic HR Director. This key role will be instrumental in driving and building our culture and deliver on our people ambition.
Our culture is based on our values; Simplicity, Accountability, Entrepreneurship, Solidarity and Discipline. We give our people lots of freedom and flexibility, and in return we expect you to be self-motivated, work smart and bring a winning spirit to work.
- 5-7 years documented experience from a similar role; Talent Acquisition and/or Employer Branding Manager
- Several years’ experience from an international corporate environment, preferably from FMCG
- Good understanding of the current global job market, industry, and employer trends
- Ability to work in an environment with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
- Outgoing, result driven and “can do” attitude. You work independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excel in project planning, organizing, coordinating, and delivering according to deadlines
- Strong communicator in English - and can juggle the English language in a catching and highly attractive way
- Builds winning partnerships and manages stakeholders effectively
- Our values resonate with your personal preferences and ways of working
- Preferably a master’s degree in HR, Marketing or similar
It goes without saying that we offer you a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop in an exciting international growing business. You will have competent, caring and supporting colleagues and be a part of a unique culture with amazing brands. We are situated in the sweet spot of Copenhagen Ørestad; Copenhagen Towers.
Do you want to learn more about JDE? Then please visit our careersite: https://careers-dk.jacobsdouweegberts.com/da
If you have any questions about the role, please contact HR Director Majvi Wulff-Christensen on [email protected]