- 2, Jalan Portland, Kawasan Perindustrian Tasek, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
JDE is a subsidiary JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Gevalia, Senseo, Tassimo, Pickwick, Friele and Café Noir.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The Facility Assistant is responsible in providing support services to Facility Department Security Guard, Foreign Worker Hostel, Company Transportation, Company Related Documentation and Front Desk Service in order to ensure schedule and planning activities are in line with management SOPs, ISO & FSSC safety standards.
Facility & Admin (To prepare and keep track renewal of company tenancy agreement, company insurance documentation, company car and fleet card application, assist on security management, bus transportation arrangement, hostel management and inspection and to assist front desk activity from time to time)
- To assist and overseeing general building plant facilities.
- To prepare, monitor and keep track of renewal company tenancy agreement, company building insurance and company licensing.
- Manage and monitoring company car, car maintenance, car parking facilities and fleet card management.
- To manage and handle of foreign worker hostel maintenance and facilities.
- Monitoring and supervising security guard daily work progress, implementation of rules, policy and procedures, enforcement of safety, generating report of clocking, maintaining of GMP and etc.
- To ensure the Security documentations and records are carried out in accordance to the ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 standards.
- To organize and managing training room facilities.
- To assist in managing Time Attendance and Door Access Control.
- To assist managing & monitoring CCTV Control room system.
- To assist and manage of safety control implementation according to company safety and health procedure.
- Back up front desk
- To assist Facility Manager in implementing Facility job assignment and routine work procedures.
- To perform any other duties assigned by Management whenever required from time to time.
Min Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.