IT Infrastructure and Application Manager, MEA
- İçerenköy Caddesi, İstanbul, İSTANBUL, Türkiye
IJDE is a subsidiary JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Gevalia, Senseo, Tassimo, Pickwick, Friele and Café Noir.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The IT Infrastructure & Application Manager ensures that the day-to-day IT operations for End User Services, local Infrastructure & applications landscape are aligned and meet business needs and consistent with company values and the company’s business model (“Combined Business Model”)
- 7-10 years IT experience
- Strong affinity in external vendor management and IT Services Management (Technology Operations) in a multi-vendor organization
- Sound knowledge of IT frameworks like ITIL v3 (2011) or higher
- Interacts with Business and IT stakeholders, being able to explain IT in a very simple and understandable way.
- Ability to translate understanding of the organization's goals and objectives into operational End-User Services / Infra requirements/ Applications Support & Development.
- Strong communication(English) skills both written and verbal and experience in building & working with remote teams
- Experience in a multi-cultural international organization is preferred
- Industry experience with a FMCG company is a prerequisite.