Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, Old Town, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Sales Cloud is part of the Global IT Professional department, that works in close collaboration with the JDE Professional division in a DevOps agile setup. JDE Professional is the B2B division of JDE. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport, or a hotel – we strengthen the core purpose of our company: to bring a coffee for every cup.
JDE Professional runs on a modern global technology ecosystem. The DevOps teams operating the ecosystem have a blend of business and IT expertise. The Technology Specialist provides functional IT expertise and operational and tactical direction for the Sales DevOps team. This team operates Salesforce Sales Cloud in the center of a larger technology eco-system (a.o. Apttus, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Click and EpiServer).
The Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Sales Cloud drives business value through continuous improvement and operation of the ecosystem and works in close cooperation with the Global Business Process Owner Sales, Product Owner, and the Global IT Business Process Manager Sales in translating architecture and requirements into solutions. The technology specialist participates in the solution design and development as a member of the DevOps scrum team.
The Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Sales Cloud reports directly to the Global Technology Manager Marketing & Sales.
- Understands business requirements and acceptance criteria in the form of user stories, assess the complexity of these and translate into implementable solutions and configurations;
- Is a tech-savvy team member who designs and develops products with innovative elements and is willing to help other team members with removing impediments;
- Ensures the selection of new technologies, product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and architecture standards;
- Delivers working product enhancements in a timely manner adhering to agreed quality standards and provides guidance and coaching to other team members in this process;
- Inspires the business stakeholders with standard (newly released) features and possibilities of Salesforce Sales Cloud in an integrated landscape (a.o. AppExchange apps (credit check), CTI, External lead sources, Partner Community, OmniChannel, High Velocity Sales);
- Maintains awareness and applicability of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices.
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as a Global Technology Specialist Salesforce Sales Cloud, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in IT, or a related field of study;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com working on application; selection, design, build/development, test, deployment and user training, and relevant certifications;
- Minimum 4 years of experience designing and configuring Salesforce Sales Cloud, and integrating with SAP and/or other ERP backend systems, and relevant certifications;
- Working experience in FMCG/CPG industry;
- The ability to speak and write English on a professional level;
- Well-developed people and stakeholder management, analytical and conceptual skills.
Next to an attractive and rewarding salary, we offer a variety of secondary conditions of employment. This includes:
- Year-end bonus;
- Rewarding pension-plan;
- An additional number of ADV days;
- Remuneration for health, life- and other insurances;
- Fitness allowance;
- Discount on coffee and tea products;
- Flexible, international work environment with many career opportunities.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment and interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.