- No.180, Furongzhongsan Road, Wuxi, China, Wuxi, China
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
- At least 50% of time focused on bringing solutions in the Rewards/C&B, end to end payroll management and related Rewards matters
- Contributes to the development and implementation of the local HR strategy:
- Coordinate, improve and implement the specific HR processes in the business segment within the scope of the organizational culture and structure.
- Provides expert knowledge to the local management in managing local labor relations (unions, works councils etc.) and with local managers in dealing with front line associate issues.
- Monitors compliance of local HR policies, procedures and documentation with local regulations and proactively flags issues of non-compliance.
- Leads the cultural transformation, designing the local plan or executing the global initiatives locally, supporting the HR Business Partner / HR Manager.
- Conducts surveys of employees' attitudes/opinions/needs, and implementing actions plans to improve employee engagement.
- payroll activities:
- Ensure that any company benefit programs, medical care, pensions, bonuses etc are managed efficiently and effectively and monitor compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure compliance.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and updating changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation alongside with enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Employee life cycle:
- Recruits permanent, graduate, and temporary associates in the local organizations, in accordance with HR central guidelines and (depending on local org.) the recruitment team.
- Implements the onboarding process for new hires;
- Facilitates the talent review process with the management team and coaching managers in performance reviews;
- Supports management in team development projects and organisation processes;
- Identifies development needs of employees in the business unit and defining career/development plans with the related managers;
- Defines proactively succession plans to avoid critical job positions.
- Knowledge of HR processes;
- Proven experience in project management;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and HR tools.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management;
- Good attitude
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- FMCG experience;
- Experience in an international environment.