Accounting Analyst – PtP Process owner
- Ørestads Blvd., 2300 København, Denmark
For more than 265 years, JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We are fuelled by our purpose of unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea to create a better future. Today, our coffee & tea portfolio is available in more than 100 developed and emerging markets, through a portfolio of over 50 brands that collectively cover the entire category landscape led by leading household names such as L’OR, Gevalia, Senseo, Tassimo, Friele, Pickwick and Café Noir.
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we're Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
The Nordic Finance Excellence Center, based in Copenhagen, is responsible for a diverse line of businesses (Retail, Professional and Manufacturing, across nine reporting entities and five legal entities in three Countries), each with specific statutory accounting and reporting requirements. The FEC team acts and behaves as the financial conscience of the Nordics management teams.
The Accounting Analyst carries the responsibility as JDE Nordic PtP Process owner and is overseeing and improving the PtP processes in JDE Nordics. The PtP process in complex and the role therefore requires the ability to turn the complexity into hands on actions for counterparties and the role itself. The Accounting Analyst will have a broad range of contacts in the JDE organisation both in Nordic and globally and must actively reach out to build a JDE network.
In your role as Accounting Analyst, you will be reporting to the FEC Manager.
- Nordic Procure to Pay (“PtP”) business process owner; provide training and procurement guidelines to Nordic organization and maintain Nordic approval matrix (based on global PtP guidelines)
- Support buyers running the PtP process as smooth and fast as possible
- Deliver KPI Operating Working Capital on target, herunder, by ensuring timely PO creation and timely goods receipt registration in SAP and overviewing payment terms.
- Ensure full compliance of PtP internal controls framework and adherence of JDE’s “Combined Business Model”
- Nordic process improvement projects
- 3-5 years’ experience in big 4 audit and/or in a multinational group accounting department.
- SAP experience
- PtP experience
- Knowledge of Nordic GAAP and IFRS
- Analytical and structured
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language
- Economics University degree
- Good abilities in building and managing relationships
- FMCG experience
Your main place of work is in Ørestad, Copenhagen. You may occasionally travel to JDE Nordic’s offices in Middelfart, Bergen, Oslo and Stockholm.
JDE actively encourages and supports the developments of its employees inside and outside the geography of the employment. Hence, for the right person the position can bring you far.
Learn more about JDE, at our careersite: https://careers-dk.jacobsdouweegberts.com/